Mummy I miss you.........

Mummy I miss you……….


Mamma do you know how much I miss you…
Remembering my childhood…..
Told by you-I was tied wit your shawl-
You didn’t want me to go out and get missed out-
Didn’t want that to happen……


Protected me with your love,
Caress, warmth ness and affection-I loved you like anything…….
You buy me a handful of sweets&surprisd me-that meant world to me……..
You are awake when your body needed rest, protecting me&feeding me….
You grew me with the habit of making me to love our neighbors…


I was told bed time stories &making me to bed……
Told me the past of you….
Even the present of you…….
Why did you hide the future from me…..
Didn’t know I will long to see you one day………


Long ago there was only a feet distance between me and you…..
Life wheel turned the way around……
Forwarding the day faster than the wink…
The distance is long now-oceans, mountains,
The continents too making the long distance….


Yet we are so close…this is what we call affection…
The link still remains an inextricable one….
Physical distance making me-longing to see you….
Needing the caress touch and the warmth ness of you…….
When am I seeing you again-mamma I miss you so much...

Scribbled by

Dm

No comments: